No other gift says “I love you” like a true one-of-a-kind masterpiece that makes one feel like a king in a sea of men. Valentine’s Day can be the very excuse you need to bring a touch of tailored class to the wardrobe of your beloved.
We guarantee he’ll adore the gift of the C&C tailoring experience - the multitude of style options mean his personality is represented uniquely and fashionably. Unlike ready-to-wear, each bespoke masterpiece is created by an elite skilled cutter to perfectly match one’s body. C&C provides a fantastic selection of garment options from casual linen shorts all the way to an elegant dinner jacket perfect for a black tie affair. With the assistance of our style consultants, intricate outfit details can make all the difference to his final presentation guaranteed to make him look and feel his best.
Not to mention the look can be coupled with the finest curated accessories from cufflinks, silk pocket squares, lapel flowers and even leather shoes - that enhance his wardrobe and personality. The seven-fold ties on offer are handcrafted by skilled international artisans from the finest silks – handmade in Italy. Your partner can stand with self-assurance and dignity in a new light and are an exquisite present option for the deserving person in your life.
In curating this unique customer experience, there’s a six step process:
- It all begins with a personal concierge who helps determine tastes and preferences immediately. Our concierge will present the different styles and fabrics available to get the spool spinning.
- From a selection of over 5,000 fine Italian and English fabrics and style options ranging from the type of collar to the number of pockets, one has virtually unlimited design options.
- Once we know what’s wanted, our suit concierge makes the most important decisions about the shape and stitching of your garment, joining each hand-cut component together.
- Before the bespoke look is finished, your concierge will make final styling suggestions and modifications based on your feedback in what we call the shadow trial. The intimate back and forth settles the most important decisions about the shape and stitching of your garment.
- The completed bespoke garment will be delivered to you in a fine Collars & Cuffs suit bag; the lining, accessories, and custom shirts, all with your monogrammed initials, will all complement your concierge custom bespoke look beautifully.
- Our services don’t end there. Post-delivery, Collars & Cuffs share specific care guidelines to ensure the longevity and durability of your clothing.
The collection includes fabrics from some of the world's most prestigious mills, including Scabal, Loro Piana, Guabello, Zignone and Huddersfield. Each has distinct characteristics that add touches of refinement for an extraordinary feel.
The Collars & Cuffs team, with their meticulous craft and commitment, do everything in their power to make your purchasing experience the most memorable.